- Wed, 12:12: RT @outlawvern: I know more jobs are important, but Romney seemed a little too excited about getting us all working in coal mines.
- Wed, 12:22: RT @texasinafrica: Oh, and those IDPs who were saying Ugandan soldiers were in Rutshuru in July were right: http://t.co/VQPXUCYZ #DRC
- Wed, 12:23: RT @texasinafrica: This cannot be disputed on the basis of any reliable evidence. Facts are facts. Denying something does not change...
- Wed, 12:30: RT @janemerrick23: Cameron says he's raised issue of M23 funding with Kagame personally, but describes Rwanda as a "success story". Hmmm...
- Wed, 12:37: I just don't care about Lance.
- Wed, 13:25: RT @ipisresearch: #Katanga : #MMR respecte le processus de #tra�abilit� des #minerais, selon James Enstwistle | Radio Okapi:...
- Wed, 13:38: RT @miafarrow: a little sluggish squeezing out of my binder this morning #debatehangover
- Wed, 13:49: My concern w/1b smart phones is where are we going to put all that trash? #future http://t.co/MgZMm74i Reminds me of: http://t.co/Il0Imphl
- Wed, 15:53: If #Rwanda is suing #UN GOE, can it be thought of as "powerless?" http://t.co/ap5mT9LR via @ethuin @MushamukaD
- Thu, 09:55: It's too much when you have to visit a bunch of links to get the background to "contextualize" or justify white people's use of blackface.